Learning my 3rd language

I'm Leo, Brazilian, 15 years old, looking for help with learning a 3rd language. My mother language is, unsurprisingly, Portuguese and my second one is English, that (even though I make a lot of grammar mistakes) I can speak, write, listen and read fluently since 11 years old. How ? I don't remember ever taking a english class aside from school, 90 minutes per week of pure boredom since I already knew the subject, in fact, it happened fluidly and even I didn't noticed when I was learning English or not.

Now I'm looking to learn some other language, preferably in a natural way like I did with English. I love Italian, the problem is that, since it's too similar to Portuguese, I can read a entire book and understand it without any new immediate knowledge. The other language I'm interested is German, the complete opposite of Italian, I can't understand a word of it, so my comprehension of something like a YT video is next to non-existant.

What do you guys suggest ? It'll be easier for me to learn Italian or German ? Or perhaps an entirely other language ? Any thoughts will be very helpful.

submitted by /u/ComicalChoke
[link] [comments]

from Γειά σας | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2KJQspS
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments