How to manage italki exchanges?

I joined italki and did a couple of Spanish lessons with a community teacher a few years ago before walking the Camino. Now I’m looking at it again and have done a couple of language exchange conversations with people. I’m wondering how people manage contacts there. I seem to get so many requests, even when I rule out the ones that don’t speak my target language or don’t give any sensible details in their profile or whatever. And when I have followed up a request we typically find it hard to arrange a time as well. I would really rather do something where I just go online at a time that suits me and have a look to see if there is someone there to chat to. I don’t want to get a whole list of contacts who are annoyed with me because I don’t interact enough. How do people generally arrange things?

submitted by /u/Spinningwoman
[link] [comments]

from Γειά σας | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Q2wCff
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments