How should I use Anki to learn Arabic?

So I'm using NaturalArabic.com They have a lot of articles, with script, transliteration, and English translations. They also have audio. I usually practice active recall by pencil and paper, using my own space-time repetition that continues for about a week. However, once I finish my "week", I'd like to put some of these words into Anki. I don't want it to be too time consuming of a process. How should I create active recall cards on Anki?

I can download entire sentences, or individual words. I don't really like cloze type cards. I like cards that you have to type in, or basic and front. What's the best way to do this?

submitted by /u/life180degrees
[link] [comments]

from Γειά σας | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2U7DAye
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments