Help with Spanish!

Hello. I'm studying Linguistic Mediation at University (in Italy) and I choose Spanish as my second language (besides English). I never studied Spanish before. At first I was really confident, I always loved Spanish and I was excited to learn it.
But, even if the course started from a basic level, I found myself in a class where most of the students already studied Spanish in highschool (for 5 years!). So the professor goes super fast and I'm having a hard time catching up with everything. I'm desperate.

My biggest difficulty is form sentences. I study the grammar rules, my vocabulary is still really poor but I'm working on it, and still I can't put two words togheter.

Could someone give me some advice on how to improve my Spanish in a short time? Thank you.

submitted by /u/curiouscatale
[link] [comments]

from Γειά σας | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2FXIDOO
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments