beginner struggling to learn spanish

been learning Spanish now for at least two months now and i "think" i have a ok grasp on the very basics. (i can say my name where I'm from and basic questions)

but recently work and life as left me with little energy to pull the hour a day study i originally wanted to do

i have been using various apps and a book called " complete Spanish" but i don't know if its just me or the book but I'm struggling to progress with martial (the current chapter i am on is dealing with introductions)

what are some ways i can progress or make time for myself?

I'm sorry if this is not the right place for this I'm just venting my frustrations with language learning.

submitted by /u/madwalrusguy
[link] [comments]

from Γειά σας | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2TYuWln
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments