Anyone else here learning a language in order to pass an integration test?

I have 3 years to reach B2+ level in order to renew my residence permit. I’m going to have to take a test with 4 parts (listening, reading, writing, and speaking) and also pass a mock job interview. They will also ask me questions about how to navigate the job market.

3 years seems like a long time away, but honestly I’m going at it pretty hard because I’m a bit nervous about it. As far as I know immigrants in my home country (US) don’t have to pass a rigorous exam just to get a residence permit so it’s a bit of a shock.

Has anyone else had to take an integration exam in their target language? How did it go?

submitted by /u/SweetPickleRelish
[link] [comments]

from Γειά σας | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2zAdHhN
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments