Motivation Needed

Hello all, I started learning Mandarin about three years ago and loved it. I thought I was doing really well and stuck with it. I moved to China two months ago and realized of course its tough and learning another language in a non-immersion atmosphere won't do as much as being immersed like I am now. However, I have just lost all motivation to continue. After two months, I'd say I'm around 60% comprehension, which is a huge improvement from when I moved here, but I am just not having any fun with the language like I used to. I think even though it lasted a long time, the novelty wore off now that its my lifestyle. I'm looking for advice on how to pick myself up and continue. I've been wanting to leave for weeks now but I know I shouldn't. Thanks

submitted by /u/hidden_valkyrie
[link] [comments]

from ansa| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2yJIKqV
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments