Methods on improving speaking?

So I have a big problem in speaking spanish at the minute, I over emphasize translating from english to spanish in my head and if I can't remember the EXACT way to say the english thought I hit a wall and can't remember any synonyms or other ways to say it either. This is a problem both for speed, and the fact that I'm AWFUL at adjusting the way I speak for different people. In my spanish class we have little conversation assignments and I keep using stuff we haven't neccessarily learned yet because I have to directly translate my english thought instead of keeping my vocab at the class level. (like Te sentirás mejor instead of Vas a sentirte mejor.) I've been working on sounding less translated in writing, but my spoken spanish feels soooooo far behind my written. Any advice or techniques yall have used to overcome a similar problem?

submitted by /u/NotSmileNotInABox
[link] [comments]

from https://redd.it/9q8rct| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2q5IHBf
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments