Learning Arabic app

I thought I'd share this app I happened across for those of you learning Arabic specifically for religious purposes (and maybe even if you're not).

Search for QuranIQ in your app store. It's very similar to Duolingo (Duolingo pushed back arabic until March) with the "what does this word mean?" and "now translate this verse" lessons. Some of them are obvious enough if you're at all familiar with the verse in English, but I find it helpful.

After every couple lessons there is a short YouTube video explaining new concepts like short and long vowels and then the next lessons introduce you to how they are used in the text.

I would give it right now an 8.5/10. The whole Quran isn't available yet and the price is $5.99USD for the full version (I think it's one time payment, I hope), but the first 4 lessons are available for free. I did have an issue of the app locking after closing out of it and coming back in, but that could be my phone which has been dropped a few too many times.

I'm not affiliated with them or being paid to review them. I just thought I would pass on a resource for those that might find it helpful.

submitted by /u/omgitsjustturtles
[link] [comments]

from ansa| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Axxyzc
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments