iTalki is incredible

Yesterday, I just finished my first lesson with a native Spanish speaker and professional teacher.

Before the lesson, I really struggled with understanding and listening.

But after that, something just clicked.

We had the whole lesson in complete Spanish and English was prohibited. I even tried to explain things from an English point of view (in Spanish) but then he told me: "No English!" (Those were the only words he said in English).

For some reason, I was able to understand him, 99% throughout the lesson. And then afterwards I opened up YouTube, watched a random gaming video in Spanish and I understood it.

If you are still unsure, I highly recommend iTalki. It is far cheaper than private classes in Madrid and you have more choices. I am about to book my next lesson with the same teacher this week!

TL;DR I highly recommend iTalki. Pick a teacher and prepare some things beforehand just to have some sort of lesson plan. I also highly recommend requesting the teacher to make the whole lesson 100% in your target language. ¡Buena suerte!

submitted by /u/FrozenChosenGoZen
[link] [comments]

from ansa| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2qkfOBk
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments