Is this a good way to build vocabulary?

Hey, so I am studying Norwegian, and I found that I was, and still am, referring to a dictionary quite ofter for my words.

In order to fix this, I downloaded 2 premade anki decks of the most common Norwegian Bokmål words and made 3 personal decks. One for grammatical concepts such as determiners, prepositions etc., One for every* word I search up, and one that I made myself from a compiled list of the most common verbs.

*I don't remember to write down all the words I try to use when speaking, it would take forever.

Should I continue on with this? It's only been a week so I expect to see results in a months or two.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/warriors7796
[link] [comments]

from ansa| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2yMf6kO
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments