How many languages are learning at once?

Hello.

I'm not particularly talented in languages, but I love them and love to learn about other cultures through them. I've been struggling with Japanese for quite a long time and recently also picked up Chinese. However I would also like to try Korean and recently I got introduced to Bahasa Malaysia, which seems quite easy and also I would love to know more about Southeast Asia. Is it reasonable to pick up another language or should I try to get better in other first? And what are your experiences with learning multiple languages at once? Do you prioritise one or are you trying to dedicate equal amount of time to all?

submitted by /u/HaganenoEdward
[link] [comments]

from ansa| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2qhhRWI
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments