Spanish or Indonesian?

Yes, I read that post.

Now that I'm almost at the C1 level for Swedish, I was thinking that I could try learning another language. I found it very enjoyable to learn Swedish and want to learn another language to feel a sense of accomplishment haha.

Spanish:

My sister just started learning Spanish so I was thinking that I could also join her in learning Spanish. My sister and I are very close and I think it would be fun to learn a language together. I can take Spanish classes here in Sweden.

Indonesian:

On the other hand, I am a heritage speaker of Indonesian. However, since going to university, my language ability has really suffered from attrition. The Indonesian Way website seems great for learning the language and I can also get help from my parents. I feel like I would lose more of my Indonesian if I don't do anything about it.

Right now I'm torn between the two. I just really want to learn one of the languages for fun/personal development but I don't know which one makes more sense to learn.

Thanks to all for your input!

submitted by /u/hittaochsvara
[link] [comments]

from Survey | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2NltpGE
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments