Kinda in mourning today, I started to learn a script/alphabet that is a real challenge but it may have a copyright

A few months ago I was checking out some African languages and saw this one that I was absolutely captivated by. It is a stunning (to me) script called Mandombe; has also been used to write a few central African languages. This one I absolutely want to study hard; since there are close to a total of 8-900 total letters, syllables, diphthongs, triphthongs, even 5 letter combinations. I hope the unicode project goes well and that it is recognized for the genius script that it is. However, there may be a copyright on it. I hope not, I am really really fascinated by it.

submitted by /u/hot_rain
[link] [comments]

from Nok aba ɗaw | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2oDEvI6
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments