I want to learn English at the highest level. Any tips?

Hey,

I've been studying English for more than 15 years. I already did a C1 finance exam. Since then my English have improved, but I want to take it to even higher level, as I have realized this is the most important skill I have.

I have been working in English company, with English documents, did presentations, write e-mails etc. I watch English youtube and series (with english subtitle) for years. I have listened to a lot of Bloomberg, BBC podcasts in the past. I play every games in English and read a lot of books in English.

Obviously I am learning something every week, but I want to get into the more special/subtle expressions and have very easily understandable accent (I have no idea how understandable mine is, but since I am working with a lot of people whose main language is not English I guess it may be as hard for them to understand me as it is for me to understand them).

Any tips?

submitted by /u/RealisticKiwi
[link] [comments]

from Nok aba ɗaw | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2wzWLXa
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments