I need your feedback, guys. It's about a language learning game I'm developing as my PhD research.

Hello language enthusiasts,

I need your feedback about my language learning game, that teaches you vocabulary in a fun and easy way.

I'm developing the game as my PhD research in linguistics and I'm very grateful to “The Language Magazine” in the USA for covering my project.

I've just released an early version of the game with just one level in order to collect feedback for it. Currently various schools in Europe are starting to test it and promised to deliver their feedback and I'm curious to hear yours insigiths on it as well. For those of you who are seriously interested, there is also an opportunity for joining the beta tester community - you can sign up for this inside the game.

You can now download LangJet for free from these links:

Android: r/https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.langjet.the.free.language.learner.game

iOS: r/https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/langjet/id1425462502?ls=1&mt=8

This version will be online for the purposes specified above for a limited time.

Please, if you wish to support my project, download the game and let me know in the coments below what do you think about it, because this will help me finalize the game in a way that will serve best all of us. I'll be also really happy to have some of you guys in the internal community of beta testers.

P.S. Now is the moment to express my gratefulness to /u/Xjeford for being the first from the community to support my idea. Thanks, Xjeford, and thanks to anyone taking the time to read this and look into my project.

submitted by /u/Shindarov
[link] [comments]

from Nok aba ɗaw | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2NFN2Fd
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments