I created a resource hub for those who enjoy using video games as a language learning tool

langarcade.com

Hi everyone! I just wanted to drop this here as I feel it is appropriate for the forum. I have been working on creating a sort of free resource hub for language learners who like to use video games to help them learn languages. The website has a weekly blog, a community forum, a language learning game list, a resource list, and is beginning to add language learning game reviews.

I also run an video game-themed English language daily mini lesson (wow that is a mouthful) instagram @langarcade for those who are passionate about video games and are trying to master English.

Everything is free - I am just an language teacher who enjoys playing video games to acquire, practice, and maintain new languages.

Feel free to stop by and say hi in our forum!

Patrick

submitted by /u/ptrk83
[link] [comments]

from Survey | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2NToqfP
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments