How do you guys feel about a video series detailing a journey through Mandarin starting from 0?

I've been thinking of doing something in the same vain as this channel. Essentially I start from beginning of the language learning journey and then I showcase videos periodically of my level increasing as well as updates about what I have been doing and my thoughts.

I've been studying Japanese for a year and a half. I wished I had captured that journey from the start but sadly it was not to be so. The reason for picking up another language lies in my major (conference interpretation). Learning another language would be amazingly helpful plus the beginning of the journey is always a blast.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/FoolishDog
[link] [comments]

from Nok aba ɗaw | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2C4jhfR
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments