Celebrating the small accomplishments

A few days ago I got the hang of the Persian alphabet and can now confidently read the example sentences in my grammar books. I felt super motivated and proud of myself for finally having it click, so I figured maybe we should have a thread where we celebrate the little accomplishments in our language learning process. I feel like these little things like getting the pronunciation of a specific word right, or finally getting the hang of a foreign alphabet get overlooked a lot. Language learning is very much babysteps so let's celebrate those!

What are your small language learning accomplishments of the past days?

submitted by /u/onlosmakelijk
[link] [comments]

from sewayo | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2OJTdZ0
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments