Can't decide between English/Spanish OR English/Mandarin dual language immersion program for our children in public school...help me decide? Advice is much appreciated :)

Hi there,

We are fortunate to live in an area of California in which our public school district has the dual language immersion options. I am trying to decided which language program to enroll my children in: English/Spanish or English/Mandarin (from k-8th grades). I always wished I knew another language and I would love for my children to be bilingual.

Questions:

1) Can any parents share their experience with their children enrolled in either the Spanish or Mandarin dual language programs?

2) If you had to choose between being fluent in either English & Mandarin OR English & Spanish, which would you choose and why?

Thanks in advance for any advice :)

submitted by /u/OnALifeJourney
[link] [comments]

from Nok aba ɗaw | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2wt3PF7
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments