3 languages in 1 day or alternate days?

I try to do about 45 minutes of Spanish in the morning and 45 of Italian in the evening.

My B2 Spanish usually consists of Netflix, iTalki, and reading elpais.com.

For my high B1 Italian I like reading Harry Potter, listening to HP audiobooks, doing writing prompts, and playing Skyrim.

I just started trying out Japanese on lingodeer and memrise. It's been really fun but I don't have time to spend more than 1 hour 30 minutes on language learning per day.

Do you think it would be best doing:

  • each language 30 minutes a day

  • 3 day cycle with 2 languages a day (AB / BC / CA)

I just remember reading somewhere that it takes some time for the brain to "warm up" with a specific language; but obviously daily practice is important as well.

submitted by /u/Dunskap
[link] [comments]

from Nok aba ɗaw | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2MGYhkw
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments