Is learning Russian hard? I'm getting mixed answers.

I want to start learning Russian and when I try to learn a new language, I try not to let the notoriety of how difficult it is stop me, however I like to know if so and be prepared. I'm a native English speaker and I've gotten a lot of various answers from how it's one of the most difficult languages in the world to learn, that it's in the middle having some irregularities but doable, and super easy and the easiest slavic language you could learn. To the Native English speakers who have successfully learned Russian, how hard would y'all say Russian is and what were y'all's biggest difficulties with it? Any advice on how to make it easier?

submitted by /u/azrealin
[link] [comments]

from Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2O3JQ6W
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments