I have forty days to learn Italian - advice?

I'm moving to Italy in a few weeks time for >three months, and before then I need to learn as much Italian as I can. Some of my classes in school there will be taught in Italian. Some facts:

  • I have forty days to go from my current beginner's Italian to as good as I possibly can be.
  • I've already begun weekly 2-hour lessons, DuoLingo courses, and I intend on binging the entire Michel Thomas course over the next while.
  • I already speak English, Irish, Esperanto, and some French, so I have experience with learning new languages.

Does anybody have any tips, tools, or advice for how I should proceed?

P.S. I realize this is a terrible, terrible idea, but I don't have much of a choice. Hopefully it'll be fun.

submitted by /u/ObjectiveRow
[link] [comments]

from Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2LfRrBx
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments