How to go from almost fluent to completely fluent ? (English)

So I'm french and I've been learning and improving my english to the point that I can do pretty much everything in english. The thing is that I want to keep improving, until being able to call myself bilingual, but I just don't know how. I know how grammar works, I have enough vocab and I can understand people talking almost like if it were my native language, but I feel like I can still improve, but I just don't know how, since I don't have anything to really learn on itself. Anyway, if some of you have been trough a similar situation, I would be glad to hear how you managed to improve even more. Thanks ! :D

submitted by /u/Realmaas
[link] [comments]

from Merhaba | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2KDaRA4
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments