Best language lessons for audio only?

Hi all,

So I'm taking F2F Spanish lessons in a group, but even though it's valuable, I feel like I need more. Background info: I had 4 years of Spanish in high school, 2 years in college, didn't keep up with it afterwards, and then... I'm sure you can guess how that turned out. ;) I barely remembered ten words. Went through Duolingo, went through Spanish Pod 101 (not very impressed,) and finally started the f2f lessons. I really need to also be doing something else. But the way I'll be using whatever additional lessons I do take will be 90% audio only. The reason is that I'll be listening to them while working. So a lesson plan that relies on video isn't going to be that useful. Transcripts and printed material are great, but audio content needs to be the key.

Also, here's why I need to know Spanish: I'm part of a family landscaping business. We're looking to expand the business over the next year, and we're going to need to hire more people at some point. Most of the labor pool, by far, will be Mexican (with a few Latin Americans thrown in.) Most landscape contractors in this area (Portland OR) do not speak Spanish-- and then complain about how they can't find workers, and I'm not even going to get started on that... but the point is... I do NOT need an emphasis on Castilian Spanish.

So with that info-- heavy emphasis on audio content, transcripts are helpful, Hispanic Spanish only or at least a major emphasis on that-- what would the best lessons package be? All advice welcome! :)

submitted by /u/RealAnise
[link] [comments]

from кирип моорлаңар | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2OrSwnW
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments