Am I cheating myself from learning French better?

Although I'm currently studying Mandarin I've recently been refreshing my French using Duolingo.(I'm aware this isnt the best way to learn a language but I'm more passively studying French while I put more focus into Mandarin) I took French for two years of high school about 6 years ago.

Over the past 5 years I've been working/managing a taco restaurant and learning how to speak Spanish without much use of online materials, just immersed in the language at work.

I noticed I've been able to skip many chapters of duolingo and testing out of them, simply because if how similar French is to Spanish in certain contexts.

Am I cheating myself or hurting my language learning by skipping the first few chapters? Or do you think I wont have much trouble?

I appreciate all the help you can give, and it's my first time posting on this sub!

submitted by /u/Neurotic_Neurologist
[link] [comments]

from кирип моорлаңар | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2NTNY8y
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments