What is the difference between different versions of spanish?

I have seen spanish and mexican people talk to each other in real life. However, on reddit people say that there is a lot of difference between mexican spanish, spain spanish and other versions of spanish.

Furthermore the resources are quite confusing. Sometimes its latin american spanish, sometimes colloquial spanish, Catalan spanish and sometimes just spanish. I want to learn the form of spanish with which I can understand spanish and mexican media as this is my motivation for learning spanish.

Which version of spanish should I be learning then? Will I be fine with Language transfer and Michel thomas Spanish?

submitted by /u/acertenay
[link] [comments]

from Merhaba | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Ka31Od
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments