Looking for a French Language Tutor

Hi, my name is Sean and I am attempting to find a tutor either online or in person to help me learn French. Quick backstory, I went up north across the border to visit friends in Montreal. It was nice, but the experience did leave me wishing I actually the knew the language people there are required to learn. What I would like is to learn a very rudimentary French rather than a fluent or in depth knowledge of the language that allows me to at least pick up on what my friends are saying, and gradually build up from there with help from said friends who are too busy to do it themselves. I'm very unsure about googling online tutors, and the local ones I look up are for college/high school students which I am not. So if anyone here has any suggestions/advice that would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Sean12434
[link] [comments]

from Merhaba | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2yUUl97
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments