Learning a 3rd language.

Hello everyone! Spanish speaker here, i've learned english in what i consider "Medium-Advanced level", i still struggle sometimes when i speak but that's because of my Argentinian accent getting in the way a lot.

Anyway, my father, without warning me, paid a full Portuguese course, which i'll be starting in a couple months, because he was amazed at how "good" my English is...

The thing is... I don't even know how i learned English, it just came to me by playing games, watching series and all that, i didn't have a discipline or nothing alike, i don't even know where to start with Portuguese, if it's going to get in my head and fuckup my English and/or Spanish... I know A LITTLE about Portuguese, but i wasn't expecting this.

Don't get me wrong, i'm grateful for this opportunity my father gave me, but i have no clue if i'm going to be able to speak 3 languages fluently...

So i would like to ask for advice, and things that can help me on this matter, i'm mainly trying to follow this course and learn without compromising my other 2 languages, i really don't want to lose any grasp on English.

Ty to everyone!

submitted by /u/SantiagoEyes
[link] [comments]

from Merhaba | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2ICr2YK
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments