Help needed. Anxiety when speaking foreign languages

I speak mandarin and English as second languages. I noticed that I always have the anxiety when speaking especially for long period like half an hour or hour and in front of native speakers, and the experiences are so horrible. Also, I think because my pronunciation is not correct, it also put pressures on my throat and neck muscles. My head, face feel like burning. My face and lips are shaking. I lost control of myself, I am even scared to cut off the conversation even though I have other things to do. I do not even know why and it is so hard. Anyone has similar experiences and how should I improve?

submitted by /u/hunjuan9353
[link] [comments]

from Merhaba | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2ICe6SE
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments