Help me choose a new language to study...

Hi r/languagelearning

So I am currently am in university (finance major for context) and have just returned from a study abroad in Spain. I have been studying Spanish for quite some time now and am looking to add a new language. I am currently a B2/C1 level in Spanish and while I plan on continuing to study Spanish, I have always had a desire to study a new language.

While I am open to ideas, I have thought about a few languages off the bat: Portuguese, French, German, Russian. Planning on largely self-studying, so being able to do so is important. Thoughts? Pretty open to suggestions, resources, etc.

submitted by /u/TheGreatOdysseus
[link] [comments]

from Merhaba | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2lIhWR2
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments