Do you think your native language is interesting? If so, why?

Hey, I am just curious what your native languages are and if you think they are interesting for you!

Mine is Polish. I think it's a beautiful language, though it might be really hard for other people who are not speaking it (and not speaking the Slavic languages). It maybe has only 7 cases, but the conjugations, how many verbs are there, nouns, and so on, might be pretty overwhelming for the other people. But overall, I think it's a really beautiful, melodic language, that sounds really great in poetry and songs, but I might be biased because I am Polish, so take that with a grain of salt.

Cheers and really looking forward to what you guys have to say about this topic!

submitted by /u/tigerhugger
[link] [comments]

from Merhaba | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2KzECxD
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments