Did something happen to Lingua.ly?

I’m an intermediate Spanish speaker looking for resources that will help take me to the next level of comprehension. I came across articles recommending Lingua.ly, and I really liked the idea of it. However when I try looking up the website, it won’t load anything other than their branding image. I also see that there is an iOS app, but I can’t find it in the App Store. Is this service now defunct, or am I missing something?

Also, if anyone has any other resources they would recommend for intermediate-advanced learners who wish to build vocab, please comment! My current level of comprehension is if I watch tv shows I catch maybe 70% of the dialogue, enough to understand what’s happening but missing a lot of the details. I’ve estimated I’m about at a 4th or 5th grade reading level in Spanish.

submitted by /u/rose_tinted
[link] [comments]

from Merhaba | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2yMzXXE
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments