Android app to create vocab lists?

Is there any kind of translation/dictionary app for android that I can use to highlight and translate words from my eReader app or from websites or other apps and automatically add them to a vocab list or flashcard bank for later practice? At the moment the process has been more tedious: highlight and copy the word, click the popup from the Google Translate app which isn't always accurate and only shows me a single word definition, go off to Wordreference.com of something to find a better definition, copy the definition, switch to my flashcard app, paste the definition, type in the word, switch back to the eReader, try to remember where I was, and so on. In specifically doing this with Spanish and Japanese.

submitted by /u/calculuschild
[link] [comments]

from வணக்கம் | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2J6iRci
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments