My teacher didn’t start learning a second language until he was 24. Now, he is an EU interpreter, interpreting from French, German, Spanish into English.

This was something I learnt today that I found inspiring. He’s an American, born in a monolingual family.

Before, I’ve always assumed that those who can jargon between languages professionally are those rare unicorns that is born into an multilingual family or those who are lucky enough to grow up in different parts of the world. This motivated me a lot. Hope this can motivate you guys as well.

Its not impossible to master another langage even you’ve passed the so-called golden age for language acquisition!

submitted by /u/freshjulie
[link] [comments]

from வணக்கம் | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2IUocTR
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments