How to make the jump from B2 to C1

I've been living abroad for 9 months now (one semester at Berlin and one at Frankfurt, studying linguistics and historical linguistics), was roughly high B1/low B2 when I started, and I'm still B2 now. I've just done an Erasmus+ online language test and apparently I'm C1 reading comprehension, C1 listening comprehension, but only B2 grammar, and B2 vocabulary.

Main question:For those of you who have made the jump from B2 to C1 (or even to C2) how did you do it? What tips worked for you? It seems like - at this stage - there's just too much to learn in all directions. How is one even supposed to find, learn, and apply such rare vocab and grammar? (Or maybe I'm making some basic assumptions wrong)

Best, Sly

submitted by /u/SlyRatchet
[link] [comments]

from வணக்கம் | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2kqY7Nq
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments