Can anyone help me improve my Georgian?

Hi everyone! I've been studying Georgian in group evening classes for the past few months. I'm working with Beginner's Georgian (Kiziria), Basic Georgian (Daneiia), and Georgian A Learner's Grammar (Hewitt). I know I have a lot of grammar and vocabulary to learn (and I'm at my desk a lot), but I'm looking for a Georgian speaker for writing or conversation practice.

Are there any Georgian speakers out there who would be willing to help? Or can anyone suggest good language exchange websites that are popular in Georgia? I am a qualified English teacher, so I am able to offer language exchange. I just don't know where to begin!

submitted by /u/nagornaya
[link] [comments]

from வணக்கம் | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2IRPKZZ
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments