Advice for a guy who learned Russian through childhood cartoons?+

Hi,

So, I have been born in a post-USSR country, and due to my country's lethally uninteresting TV shows and partly, because of my parents' understanding of the language, I was started watching TV shows in Russian. Through years of watching different types of TV shows, ranging from simple CTC and TNT comedy shows to the heavy-prose documentaries of Discovery and RenTV, I have come to understand the language almost perfectly. Yet, due to my unique intro to this language, my writing skills are nearly 0. My speaking and reading are not good enough as well. Is there a way you would suggest I learn the language?. I have already downloaded a couple news apps in Russian, hoping the new habit would help. Do you have any specific advice for people like me?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/ibayramli1489
[link] [comments]

from வணக்கம் | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2shtfDi
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments