[#2]Japanese Vs. Spanish?

I have been struggling with this for a long time already.I want to learn both but I am afraid i will have to pick one over the other.

-I want to learn Spanish because most my family speaks mostly spanish including the people i work with at my job.I want to impress them by learning Spanish and that way i can understand them more. -But then again i want to learn Japanese.I like how things are read and the language sounds so nice.I want to learn it because i want to learn something different,try something different,be different.Plus i love anime.

I can't decide between these 2 languages but they are on about the same level of me wanting to learn them.Should i aspire to be different and learn Japanese?Or should i learn my family's language Spanish?

Edit:My family knows 30% English enough to have basic conversations.I know some Spanish and some Japanese(hiragana).

submitted by /u/TheForsakenNinja
[link] [comments]

from வணக்கம் | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2xjxWSj
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments