Multiple Language Learning Problem!

So I know the usual advice for language learning tends to be along the lines of "Get to at least B2 before you add in another new language" or something along those lines... But I've encountered a small issue with that general guideline!

I currently speak Spanish relatively well (C1 level). I have a lot of friends at work that are Italian and as such I've started to learn Italian. However, I've always been keen on learning German and I'm aware it would probably be useful in my life of work.

Basically my work has said they are willing to pay for me to learn German and obviously having someone footing the bill for lessons etc... I'm not sure what the best way to continue is... Brush off Italian... or try to continue with both at once?

Anyone with any insight or advice for a similar scenario would be useful.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Stereoblind89
[link] [comments]

from ⵎⵕⵃⴱⴰ | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2w27sE0
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments