Is it better to use only one textbook at a time rather than many sources?

I've been learning Swahili for about a solid two months now, and I'm working through about five textbooks and the FSI course at a time. I'm wondering if this could be stalling my progress because the textbooks are definitely not going at the same pace or covering the same topics. I've been learning completely different grammar rules from each resource. It also takes me a while to get through each chapter because I'm learning entirely different sets of vocabulary and grammar. Do you guys normally just stick with one resource before moving on to another? How do you balance using more than one resource? I'm afraid I'm firehosing my brain with too much information at once. Asante sana!

submitted by /u/awholenewworld_
[link] [comments]

from ⵎⵕⵃⴱⴰ | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2vZpOpd
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments