i don't know how to learn English

I've never learned it properly. After the school, i was able to introduce myself in English and that's pretty much it. No listening skills, no basic understanding of how this languagie works. But somehow i managed to learn something with a couple of podcasts/talk shows on youtube. Now i understand quite a lot. I watch movies and science shows and lectures without subtitles and i think my listening skills are pretty good. But i can't express my thoughts. I have never spoket to anyone and i have never written to anyone in English. Every sentence that i come up with feels werd and wrong. Do i need like crash course or something? What would you suggest?

submitted by /u/404pluto
[link] [comments]

from ⵎⵕⵃⴱⴰ | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2ra2yzl
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments