14 different ways to say ' I Like it ' - English lesson to improve vocabulary and speaking.

ways to say i like you,
different ways to say i like something

In This Tutorial You Will Learn 14 different ways to say ' I Like it ' .

The different expressions  to say i like something are :

1. I'm into it : when you are interested in an activity.

Example : Kelly is into yoga these days.

2. I'm keen on it : you are interested in something and want to learn more about it.
Example : Little Mary is keen on learning French.

3. I'm fond of it : you have liked something for a long time or may have an emotional attachment with something.
Example : William is very fond of his pet dog.

4. It appeals to me : it sounds good
 Example : Settling in England appeals to me.

5. It goes down well : other people like something you do.
Example : The presentation went down well with the board of directors.

6. It's to my liking : a very formal way to say 'I like it'.

Example : The tea is to my liking. It's perfect.

7. I'm partial to : you like something a bit too much and it always remains your preference.
 Example : Even though I'm on a diet; I'm partial to a piece of chocolate cake.

8. I'm crazy/mad/passionate about : you extremely love something.
 Example : Richard is crazy about Rock music.

9. I'm attached to : you don't want to do without something and you'd be sad if you lost it.
Example : I'm attached to my mobile phone. I always have it with me.

10. I'm addicted to : you like something so much that you can't contain yourself from it.(usually used for negative habits)

Example : John is addicted to smoking and can't break it.

11. I've grown to like it : something you never liked before but have
developed a liking for it over a period of time.

Example : I've grown to like eating cauliflower.

12. I can't get enough of : how much ever you like something, it isn't enough.

Example : Peter can't get enough of his new I-­pad.

13. I'v got a soft spot for : you like someone a little more than other people.

Example : My father has got a soft sport for my younger sister.

14. I fancy him/her : you think someone is attractive/good looking.

Example : Racheal fancies Brad Pitt. She finds him extremely good looking.
Click Here to Learn English Grammar  | Click Here For Daily Use English Tutorials | Click Here For Phrasal Verbs

Comments