English Phrases used while complaining -Learn Online English Speaking

In This Tutorial You Will Learn English Phrases used while complaining -Learn Online English Speaking.

Complaints are expressions of "displeasure or annoyance" in response to an action that is seen by the speaker as unfavorable. Suppose you want to complain about the pizza you have just ordered because it's too salty, what are the expressions needed to express and respond to complaints?

Here are expressions you can use when complaining.

There seems to be a problem..
I have a complaint to make. ...
Sorry to bother you but...
I'm sorry to say this but...
I'm afraid I've got a complaint about...
I'm afraid there is a slight problem with...
Excuse me but there is a problem about...
I want to complain about...
I'm angry about...

When expressing a complaint in English, it helps to be polite. Although "I'm angry about your pizza. It's too salty" is one possible way of expressing a complaint, it is considered too rude and you'd better use more polite expressions if you want to get what you want!

Enjoy the lesson!

Like Us On Facebook For Daily FREE English Learning Tutorials


Click Here to Learn English Grammar  | Click Here For Daily Use English Tutorials | Click Here For Phrasal Verbs

Comments