I built this during the weekend, to help me learn languages

Dear language learning fellows,

my name is Marcell, I'm living in Germany as an expat. As I really like learning German by watching videos, I decided to make this process a bit more efficient. First, here are two of my favorite tools:

YouTube: It's fun, engaging, beyond the content you get the value of the real spoken language. I find it especially useful with subtitles.

Linguee: The best dictionary I know. You get not just the meaning, but explanation, grammar forms, examples.

So I decided to combine the two. You can click on each word of the subtitle and it will hit up linguee.com immediately.
Here's an example (German, A1)
http://bit.ly/2lVPRJe

If you'd like to try it with another video (other language, other level, etc.) drop me a message, hopefully I can help.
I built this primarily for myself, but if you like it, I'm happy to make it publicly available with more videos.

Have a nice day!

submitted by /u/marcellkiss
[link] [comments]

from Aloha | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/31sG5y7
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments