Does anyone have the files from the Assimil "Le hongrois" MP3 CD?

Hello all,

I'm using the English Assimil "Hungarian with Ease" to help learn Hungarian.

I have bought the original book and audio CD and I am using parts of the dialogue to insert into my Anki deck in a similar way that pau does here .

I only have the audio CD and I have ripped MP3s from it, does anyone happen to have the actual MP3 CD from the French "Le hongrois" Assimil "superpack" course?

The dialogue provided on that particular MP3 CD is pre-cut/cropped (into individual sentences) which means I wouldn't need to waste time editing the ripped MP3s I have from my own Audio CD (in order to put them into Anki flashcards).

I have asked Assimil but they no longer sell this separately and there was never an MP3 CD for the English "Hungarian with Ease" course (only an audio CD).

It would be really helpful if anyone has this as cropping audio is a complete pain.

submitted by /u/mokmuu
[link] [comments]

from howaimbawai| Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2SLobFG
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments