How much have you spent this year on learning languages? Do you think it was worth the money?

Hi everybody,

This is the end of the year and I find quite interesting to draw up a kind of review of this year's expenses for languages (books, subscription, apps, courses, tutors, tests or even travels if the main goal was to practice)

I have spent around 150€ (170$US) on books (Assimil pack was the most expensive one), 21€ (23$US) on Mango Languages and I'm considering buying a Teach Yourself/Colloquial pack and maybe having a tutor on iTalki.

So far, I'm really happy with the Assimil pack (even though I'm sometimes frustrated with it) and especially with the book called "Methode de Turc" by Michel Bozdemir. Mango is really great but it is way too expensive if you have to pay for it.

And you?

submitted by /u/Karlkral
[link] [comments]

from Γειά σας | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2qZmbdK
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments