Confusing Words - I,Me, Myself - Learn Online English Speaking

In This Tutorial You Will Learn Confusing Words - I,Me, Myself - Learn Online English Speaking

Confused about when to use 'me', 'myself', or 'I'? Is it "my friend and me" or "my friend and I"? Let me help you!

English native speakers often make grammatical mistakes with these words, and it can be a challenge to master for non-native speakers. People are very insecure about using the structure 'my friend and me', because it is associated with being uneducated. Put an end to your confusion once and for all! Watch this lesson, and learn exactly how and when to use 'me', 'myself', and 'I' in grammatically correct sentences.

Like Us On Facebook For Daily FREE English Learning Tutorials

Click Here to Learn English Grammar  | Click Here For Daily Use English Tutorials | Click Here For Phrasal Verbs

Comments