07 Things to avoid saying in your first meeting - Business English and Etiquette Lesson

In This Tutorial You Will Learn 07 Things to avoid saying in your first meeting - Business English and Etiquette Lesson .

1) Avoid negative comments “I hate to work here.” “My job stinks.” “My boss is a jerk.”
2) Money related topics: “What’s your salary?” “How much do you make?”“What do you get paid?”

3) Religious sentiments: “Do you believe in God?” “Are you religious?”

4) Questions about Sexual Orientation: “Are you interested in men?” “Are you interested in women?”

5) Questions about Physical appearance: “I love your dress/watch.” “Who does your hair?”

6) Information about Health &Hardships: “I am getting a divorce”; “I had to file for bankruptcy”

7) Self-centered conversations:“I…I...I…”

Watch Explanation of These Points In The Business English Lesion Below :-

Like Us On Facebook If You Find This Tutorial Helpful and Want To Learn More 



Click Here to Learn English Grammar
Click Here For Daily Use English Tutorials
Click Here For Phrasal Verbs

Comments