Survey for learners who have used Duolingo, Mondly, or HelloTalk to learn English.

Hello Everyone!

I want to keep this fairly short so I don't bore everyone with a wall of text: I am a graduate student at the UIUC linguistics department, and I am conducting a survey for English learners who have used either Duolingo, Mondly, HelloTalk, or any combination of the three. If you have any experience at all using the above mentioned apps to learn or practice English, your perspective would really help further my thesis research! Please use this link ( Survey: SLA and language learning applications ) to go to the survey. The survey should take less than 30 minutes to complete if you are only responding about one app, but may take longer if you are responding for multiple. Learners of any level are welcome to take the survey, but beginner-level learners will likely need translation assistance.

If you have any questions about details of my research, comments about the survey, or suggestions for improving the survey, I would be happy to respond in the discussion below!

submitted by /u/Jdn101
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/381ca5p
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments